Panel Wirer urgently needed for an immediate start on a 3-4 month contract, for a successful engineering company, based in Milton Keynes. There will be 50+ hours available on a weekly basis.
The experienced Control Panel Wirer will assist with wiring control panels for production machinery and the fitting of control panels to machines.
Panel Wirer Requirements:
- Previous industry experience in control panel wiring
- Experience of building control panels from scratch
- Experience of making cables, point-to-point wiring etc
- Able to read and interpret mechanical drawings
- Capable of using hand tools efficiently and adhering to health and safety protocols
Panel Wirer Responsibilities:
- Wiring control panels for production machinery
- Wiring and assembly of components for control cabinets and panels
- Crimping and terminating wires using hand tools
- Reading and interpreting mechanical drawings and wiring panels accordingly
- Wiring control panels into power sources on production machinery
If you are interested in this Panel Wirer opportunity, click Apply Now and send CV