An established utilities company, based in Cardiff are recruiting for Metering Coordinators, who will manage the work of the company's field engineers. As Metering Coordinator, you will have strong customer service experience and great organisational skills.
You will be responsible to:
- Arrange access as appropriate (primarily over the telephone) to ensure engineer can complete scheduled jobs
- Schedule work for the company's Field Engineers to ensure working day is efficient as possible
- Ensure that all jobs are claimed by the morning after job completion
- Identify any issues and raise to Metering Delivery Manager
- Provide support to all Field Engineers and sub-contractors
- Maintain Metering Database and any other relevant systems
- Ensure industry flows are sent where necessary
- Liaise with other departments to ensure optimum service delivery
- Handling of ad-hoc queries via inbound calls and e-mails from engineers, customers, suppliers, and other teams
Interviews are taking place ASAP, so please apply today if interested.