Dutton Recruitment are working for our client based in Howden to recruit a PB Build Assistant. This an exciting opportunity for someone wanting to progress in their career.
To manufacture brand desktop computers.
We are looking for PC Build Assistant that will be able to provide help and support to the commercial director in order to maximise the revenue and profit within this category.
We are looking for someone with excellent time management and administration skills that they have gained in previous roles or developed in their time at university.
The right candidate will even be supported to progress within the company to eventually take on categories of their own and to eventually become a Product Manager. The role will allow the right candidate to build upon their skill set including negotiation, buying, pricing, promotion, merchandising, and stock management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create products on the systems, including taking responsibility for full product merchandising including images/videos, descriptions and specification
- Making sure that best pricing and bundle deals are updated on the site to ensure we are always competitive.
- Ensure that store, category and sub-category pages are populated with correct products as specified by the buyer
- Raising stock orders with suppliers to ensure we are maintaining suitable levels of stock.
- Being the first port of call for all Goods In and Account queries
- Liaise with returns department and suppliers to create RMA for faulty products
- Price management and maintenance
- Overview of marketing activity and ensure all activity is actioned in line with supplier agreements
- Raising of marketing invoices with supporting proof of activity
- The ability to communicate and convey information by relevant methods both internally and externally to aid and enable group connection and organisational operation.
- The ability to navigate external systems and websites.
- Understanding of technical specifications and general product knowledge for chosen product categories.
- Excellent communication skills in order to deal with a variety of individuals and issues from internal departments or Account Managers and Marketing executives from our Suppliers.
- Initiative - the ability to make decisions and follow them through to achieve a perceivable objective.
- Good time management and team-working skills.
- Results orientated.