Dutton Recruitment are currently seeking a Panel Wirer for long-term work based in Gainsborough, North East Lincolnshire.
The main duties of the job are to wire panels and electrical assemblies from drawings within time and quality restraints.
- To be able to read electrical schematics, wiring diagrams, schedules and layout drawings.
- To be competent with Control Panel Wiring manufacture, including - marking out for component fit, fitting of components to chassis plates. To use correct wiring techniques, including the correct use of crimping tools and identification of wiring. To be competent in using the correct tools for the correct application. To be able to complete looming of wiring to a high standard.
- To be able to carry out inspection and testing of panels and wiring using continuity testing and insulation resistance testing.
- To be able to work within a team in a workshop environment and be self motivated.
- To work to continuing and consistent high standards.
- To be able to plan, organise and co-ordinate the task in an efficient manner, to liaise with Team Leader / Production Engineer to ensure a smooth flowing and effectively run job
- To be able to supply their own hand tools required for Panel Wiring (Not including crimp tools which will be supplied by the client).
- To work in a safe manner at all times having due regard for themselves and others
- To comply with the organisations policies, procedures and company handbook.
- Any other duties within the purpose, spirit and scope of the post as may be required from time to time.
- To uphold the reputation of the company both within and external to the direct working environment.
- To maintain positive and professional relationships with work colleagues and the customer at all times.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please sumbit a CV by clicking on "Apply Now" or call us direct on 01709 794000